Though hair loss is not a serious health problem, even the thought of thinning hair can cause sleeplessness in many people. This is because hair is seen as an asset that adds to one’s beauty, and loss of it can even cause low self esteem in people, especially in youngsters. Of course this calls for action and there are ways to stop hair loss and get lost hair back naturally. That’s right, no need for the latest product on the market or advertised on television through some sort of commercial.
1. Another cause of thinning hair can be attributed to improper diet. People who do not receive sufficient vitamins and minerals from their diet are said to suffer from the problem of hair loss. Hence, a proper and healthy diet is an answer to regrow thinning hair naturally. Proteins are the most important element that promotes hair growth and keeps them healthy. Therefore, one should consume a diet that is high in proteins which includes foods like fish, chicken, beans, cheese, etc. Do not forget to consume large amounts of fruits, vegetables and dairy products on a daily basis to ensure healthy hair growth.
2. Olive oil and coriander leaves are also known to be hair-loss remedies. The stimulating enzymes found in each are said to recharge the hair follicles’ growth. The olive oil remedy is prepared by combining two tablespoons of olive oil with rosemary, the juice of one lemon and the yolk of one egg. Massage the mixture into the hair, root and scalp and after one hour wash it out. You can also mix one half cup of olive oil with a tablespoon of cumin powder and rub this mixture into your scalp, leaving it on for 1/2 hour before you wash it off. If you plan on using coriander, extract the juice from two cups of coriander leaves and apply it to the entire head. You can also steep the coriander leaves in hot water, apply the mixture to your head and wrap a towel around your head to trap the healing qualities of the coriander.
3. More and more hair care products are leaning towards the natural route. Today, many shampoos are parabens-free, sulfate-free, and phthalates-free. They are the easiest to identify because the manufacturers indicate so on their product labels. Be careful when shopping for organic shampoo. Read the ingredients label to make sure the product contains only pure and natural ingredients. Don’t just rely on the label and brand name of the product. Just because it has the word “organic” or “natural” does not necessarily mean that the product contains no synthetic ingredients.
4. Coconut oil, almond oil and vitamin E oil all are three unique oils proven to benefit hair growth. Each of them strengthen fragile hair and prevents breakage. The vitamin E oil works to stop dry flaky scalp. It doesn’t take much time to utilize many of the remedies that are out there for taking care of alopecia. Just a simple massaging of your scalp each day for 10 to 15 minutes has its benefits.
5. Food sources rich in protein and vitamins include green and yellow vegetables, all fruits, fermented food such as soy sauce and naturally leavened sour dough bread, nuts and seeds, dried legumes, and edible species of algae.